Safety and Cleaning Protocols for COVID-19
Due to the spread of COVID-19 and its highly contagious nature, the following safety and cleaning protocols will be followed at all Circle Storage locations:
- Plexiglass dividers will be installed at the edges of counters and desk areas.
- A red “X” will be taped on the floor six (6) feet back from the counter and desk area to maintain social distancing when a customer enters the office area.
- Counters, desk areas, doors and door handles/knobs will be wiped down with sanitizer after each customer leaves the office area.
- Face masks/coverings will be worn by employees at all times when another person enters the office area - whether it is a customer or another employee.
- Face masks/coverings will be worn at all times when showing a unit to a customer.
- Face masks/coverings and gloves will be worn at all times when cleaning out a unit.
- Locks, keys, and doors will be wiped down with sanitizer after showing a unit to a customer.
- Keyboards, mouse, computers, counters, and desks will be sanitized upon opening at the office and at closing of the office each day.
- Employees will follow social distancing of 6 feet at all times.
- Employees will wash hands frequently during the workday and after each paper transaction with customers.
- Restrooms will be cleaned daily at the end of the shift.